Synovation strives to help patients understand their pain and get it under control. Part of this process is truly having the ability to see the opportunities ahead. Our resource library provides case studies, informational overviews, articles, videos and research that may help each of our patients on their individual journey.
You will find the most recent Patient Resources listed first.
Click a Category Below to Filter the List of Resources.
- Low Back Pain Fact Sheet (PDF)National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Patient Educational Video
- How Spinal Cord Stimulation WorksIn this basic overview, you’ll discover how spinal cord stimulation (SCS) works, and why it can be such a promising therapy for chronic pain.
- How TTD WorksIn targeted drug-delivery, a drug pump delivers pain medication directly to the fluid around the spinal cord...
- Opioids use disorders and medication assisted treatments
- Naloxone Training Video
- Opioids prescription: Dependence, Tolerance, Addiction, Dosage
- NPR: Women May Be More Adept Than Men At Discerning PainWomen and men perceive pain differently. Understanding why may lead to personalized care that cuts the likelihood of opioid addiction.
- Pain management best practices Inter-Agency task force reportThe U.S. Department of Human Health and Services has issued its report on best practices for pain management.