EFFECTIVE DATE: December 26, 2023
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity. The Company collects data regarding your interactions with this website.
- Identifiers and Other Personal Information. This website may ask for your name, email address, phone number, and other personal information.
- Geolocation Data. This website collects information on your physical location and/or the physical location of the device you use to access this website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- Internet Cookies. The Company may place internet cookies on the computer hard drives of visitors to this website. Information obtained from cookies helps us tailor our website to be more efficient and be more helpful to our visitors. A cookie contains a unique identifier, but it does not contain personal information. Our website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is temporary, and it expires after the user ends a session and closes the user’s web browser. We use session cookies to help customize your experience on our website, to maintain your signed-on status as you navigate our website, and to track your click path through our webpages. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s hard drive even after the user has exited the website. There are several reasons to use persistent cookies. For example, when you permit a website to remember a feature about you (after being asked), a persistent cookie is placed on your hard drive so you will not have to provide the information again when you return to the website. Your computer may have software that allows you to decline or deactivate internet cookies; however, if you decline or deactivate internet cookies, some features of this website may not work properly for you. Further information regarding cookies, including how to remove them, may be available on your browser’s website or from your internet service provider.
- Web Beacons. The Company may use web beacons (aka clear gifs, web bugs, or 1-pixel gifs). A web beacon is a tiny image placed on a webpage or e-mail that can tell us if you have gone to a particular section on our website. If you give us permission to send you e-mails, then we may send you an e-mail urging you to use a feature on our website. If you respond to the e-mail and use the feature, the web beacon will tell us that our e-mail communication has been successful. We do not collect personal information with a web beacon. Web beacons are used in conjunction with persistent cookies, so web beacons cannot function if you set your browser to decline or deactivate cookies.
- E-mails. The Company provides a form through this website that allows you to send us an e-mail. While in transit to us, e-mail communication may be accessed and viewed by other internet users without your knowledge and consent. Please do not use e-mail to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. You may contact us instead by phone or mail at the phone number or mailing address provided on our Contact webpage. Your communication may be archived. We may also ask you to grant us permission to send you e-mails. If you grant such permission, a third-party vendor that we use to help us manage some of our e-mail communications may obtain your e-mail address. The vendor will use your e-mail address only to communicate with you on our behalf. You may receive an e-mail with a link to our website. If you click on the link, you may temporarily be redirected through one of the vendor’s servers (but this process will be invisible to you). The server will register that you have clicked on the link and visited our website.
- IP Address. The Company may track internet protocol addresses, but the Company and other parties do not collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites when you visit this website; therefore, this website does not respond to “Do Not Track” requests.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA? The Company uses your data as follows:
- For the reason for which you provided the data (ex. to provide services to you, to respond to your inquiries) or as described to you when the data was collected;
- To improve our website and services;
- To comply with applicable law and to prosecute and defend legal actions; and/or
- Other uses permitted by law.
WHO MIGHT RECEIVE YOUR DATA? The Company uses contractors to manage this website and its features (ex. management companies, software providers). These contractors may change from time to time, but they each generally enter into a contract with us that restrict what they can do with your personal information.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA ACCESS AND PROTECTION RIGHTS? If you provide the necessary information, you may ask the Company to correct or complete information about you that is inaccurate or incomplete and inaccessible to you. Additional and/or different rights may be provided under applicable law:
- For Patients. The Company provides a Notice of Privacy Practices to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).
- For Patients in Texas. The Company provides a Notice of Electronic Disclosure of Protected Health Information to comply with Section 181.154 of the Texas Health and Safety Code.
- For California Residents.The Company provides a Privacy Notice for California Residents to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”).
- For Visitors Located in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT THE COMPANY? You may contact the Company through this website’s Contact webpage.
Version # 2023.12.26