Back-Office Medical Assistant – Los Angeles
Los Angeles: DTLA
Salary: $14.25 to $16.00 /hour
Position Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate will assist physicians and the clinical staff in the delivery of health care by performing a variety of medical-related tasks.
Core Job Duties (but not limited to):
- Prepare patients for office visit/procedures
- Note brief history or the reason for the visit in the patient’s chart.
- Perform and record accurately vital signs data
- Assist clinical staff in completing examinations and procedures as instructed
- Administer medications and injections as ordered
- Experience: At least 6 months
- Required Education: Graduate of certified Medical Assistant program
- Credentials: Medical Assistant Certification, CPR
- Experience with chronic pain population (preferred not required)
- Provide the highest quality of Customer Service
- Ability to be a team player
- Fluent speaker in Spanish/English (Required)
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting place to work with good benefits and pay please take a moment to submit your resume.